- UMR CNRS 6026 - Services communs "Communication"
UNIVERSITE DE RENNES 1
UMR CNRS 6026
Bât. 13 - Campus de Beaulieu
F - 35042 RENNES Cedex
- Phone: + 33 (0)220.127.116.11.78
- Fax+ 33 (0)18.104.22.168.48
- Email adress:
The team B@SIC (Bioinformatics Applied to Stresses and Cellular Interactions) develops software and methods enabling the resolution of complex problems in genomics, related to the different stresses and molecular interactions.
Our developments focus on:
- The annotation of oxidative stress subsystems
- The cellular localisation of proteins
- The annotation of intergenic regions (small ORFs, n-mers)
- The annotation of egoistic genes
- The proteins of the nuclear matrix and MARs (Matrix Attachment Regions)
- The proteins linking to RNA